specific time verification

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 25 17:53:16 CDT 2000

When making reservations most of you choose specific virtual venue/rooms,
if not I will just assign an available room - thanks for all the
cooperation here.

However, I need to nudge for one more detail to be provided.  Please be
specific with your time AND including a timezone when requesting
reservations on the AG.  If any specific timezone is mentioned, we can all
figure it out of course.  Unfortunately, if you don't provide one, I
usually don't have time to figure it out and I post nothing but the hour.
(This is especially important with daylight/standard coming up).

THANKS for your help...

Mary Fritsch