Projection Surfaces

Jason Leigh spiff at evl.uic.edu
Wed Oct 25 17:20:58 CDT 2000

We, at EVL have been driving our AG node with 3, 52" Plasma screen and 1
silver screen on the side for future passive stereoscopic projection. The
plasma screens are very bright and so you can have full florescants on and
still see the screen clearly.

We are also testing in a separate room a touch screen mounted over a plasma
screen to provide you with the ability interact with the screen directly so
for example you'll be able to walk up to an annotation screen and write on
it and have it shared with other AGers.

Jason

Jason Leigh, PhD
spiff at evl.uic.edu              Electronic Visualization Lab (M/C 154)
EVL Phone (312) 996-3002         University of Illinois at Chicago
EVL FAX   (312) 413-7585         851 S. Morgan St. Room 1120 SEO
http://www.evl.uic.edu/spiff     Chicago, IL 60607-7053