reservation: test cruise 10/30 3-5 pm eastern

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed Oct 25 10:12:22 CDT 2000

[Mary: please make a reservation for the cruise below. Thanks.]

Hi all,

BU is installing tabletop mics and a second gentner sometime between now
and Monday morning 10/30. We need a test cruise with other sites so we can
get some feedback on how the mics sound (as well as to find out whether
our chained gentner configuration works as it should).

We'd appreciate it if any/all of the sites participating in the big med
schools demo Tuesday could meet us in Bridgeport at 3:00 pm eastern time
Monday 10/30. We also may need some additional help Tuesday morning.

- Jennifer