RTP

Allan Kenneth Spale aspale1 at uic.edu
Wed Oct 25 09:52:23 CDT 2000

George,

In the slides for installing a new AG
( http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/ag-tutorial-sept00.htm ), there
is a program that you run called setup-config.  This will allow you to
name the video windows and have their names stored when you change rooms.
For specifics of how this program works, check out the Powerpoint slides

We had the same problem at EVL/UIC until we ran that program.

Best wishes,

Allan Spale
EVL/UIC node-op