ON-AIR Ideas

Mark D. Johnson mjohnson at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 16 12:37:23 CDT 2000

There may be a simpler solution.  The audio and video resource managers that
run on the video, audio and display machines could be used to also have a
little (tcl maybe) program to have an on and off-air light on the screen.
When the display machine goes to an AG room, it sends a message to the video
and audio machines, it could send a message to a program on the display
machine that toggles the on-air light.
-mark

Mark Johnson
University of SC