Proposal for an AG technical retreat..

Barbara A. Kucera bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 13 11:38:19 CDT 2000

Although I would be happy to attend a conference at either site, after
making my air reservations to Montana next week, I've discovered that it is
actually less expensive to fly from Illinois to Hawaii than to Montana . .
. and that's the truth!

Barbara
------------

At 09:24 AM 10/13/2000 -0600, Don Morton wrote:
>Jonas Talandis wrote:
>>
>> This sure works for me. Next best would be a place with snowy
>> slopes......
>>

>Missoula is nice for that :)  We're still hoping to be on the air
>by end of the year - just waiting for the go-ahead from our
>research VP, and I'm told it's pretty likely...
>
>If so, we might have some interest in helping with a retreat, or
>a future one....
>--
>   Don Morton                     http://www.cs.umt.edu/u/morton/
>   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
>   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

Barbara A. Kucera
Alliance/EPSCoR Liaison
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
(217) 244-0131 * Fax (217) 244-2909

"The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter
their lives by altering their attitudes of mind." - William James