problems with latest VV

Jeff Long long at kestrel.cc.ukans.edu
Wed Nov 22 10:45:17 CST 2000

I've installed the latest release of the VV software from Bob's
redhat-2000-1103-1529.iso on both my Linux box and my Win2K machine.  I'm
having problems using the arm-eventlistener.  It sort of works but I can't
have it automatically follow the DRM into a new room for example.  I'm
also getting these messages *continuously*:

Got event channel org.omg.CosEventChannelAdmin.StubForEventChannel at 80dc1e9
Listener create failed
create listener
Got event channel org.omg.CosEventChannelAdmin.StubForEventChannel at 80dc1d5
Listener create failed
create listener
Got event channel org.omg.CosEventChannelAdmin.StubForEventChannel at 80dc1c1
Listener create failed

Any suggestions on what is wrong?

Jeff Long