Evaluation info

fred at cs.washington.edu fred at cs.washington.edu
Fri Nov 17 13:33:57 CST 2000

I'm evaluating how an AG node might share equipment and space with a set of other research and conferencing functions.  For various reasons, it would be useful for us if the audio and video capture computers could run Win2000.  Is this something people do successfully?

More broadly:  Where is the best detailed technical documentation about AG?  The materials I was able to find under the Documentation header in: http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/  seem to be lacking some of the nuts and bolts.

Fred Videon                                 fred at cs.washington.edu
Software Engineer     Prof. Masters Program and Distance Education
Dept. of CS&E                                           Box 352350
University of Washington                    Seattle, WA 98195-2350
Phone:(206)543-4725        http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/fred