Rap Session Thanks!

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Nov 13 15:15:12 CST 2000

Richard,

In case BU will be participating again, I wanted to get a bit of
clarification: is this in fact scheduled for Saturday, February 17?

The people who staff the node here generally don't work Saturdays, but we
may be able to make special arrangements. It will be helpful to have as
much notice as possible of the exact times, and approximately how many
people are expected to attend at our node.

Yours,
Jennifer Teig von Hoffman
Analyst/Consultant III
Office of Information Technology