AG Maxi EVENT

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 5 17:01:34 CST 2000

AGers,

The AG network measurement for the Network Challenge is tentatively
scheduled for Tuesday at 6:00 pm, central time. We will use the lobby for
this event. We will need as many sites as possible to participate if the AG
is gonna smoke these other slackers contending for most network usage.

Please send me a note and let me know if you can participate live or if you
can leave your video on in the lobby at that time. If you will not be
present, try to point your cameras at something moving - out a window or
something.

For this event we will need everyone to send high quality video. That means
setting the quality to 1 and then setting the frame rate up to 30. Be sure
to set the quality first, because the video machine will become
non-responsive to mouse and kbd events after the frame rate goes up to 30.

We'd like to get together in the lobby at 5:00 Tuesday to start testing
everything.

Please join us in trying to win this award for the AG.

Please let me know how you will participate.

Thanks,

Terry