Informal BOF at SC?

Barbara A. Kucera bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 2 11:47:59 CST 2000

It's a little late to start planning, but if I can fit it into my schedule,
I would certainly like to attend.  I leave for Dallas in the morning and
will only be online sporadically for the next week.

Barbara
------------

At 05:54 PM 11/01/2000 -0500, RICK STEVENS wrote:
>Is there interest in having an informal AG tech meeting at SC? Possible
>topics could include:
>
>-Program for the AG retreat
>-Demos of latest AG related software in various booths
>-Status report of EPScor AG node buildouts
>-etc.
>

>-- Rick Stevens
>
>Reply to: rick-pager at mcs.anl.gov

Barbara A. Kucera
Alliance/EPSCoR Liaison
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
(217) 244-0131 * Fax (217) 244-2909

Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
telescopes. - Edsger W. Dijkstra, computer science professor