Slides for today's kilocruise

Kyle Camarda kyle at tal.engr.ukans.edu
Wed May 31 11:00:36 CDT 2000

Hello All,

   There will be three sets of slides for today's kilocruise from KU.
 The slides can be obtained from:

                 plainsman.engr.ukans.edu/chatq/kabslides.ppt
                                                epscor.ppt
                                                dan-ag-kansas.ppt

 The slides will be used in that order.  After the first three short
 talks, OSC will be using vnc for their presentation.  We would also
 like to have people from remote sites participate in our panel
 discussion, planned for 2:40 PM.  Please contact me via email or on
 the wfg MUD if you will be able to participate.  Thanks, and see you
 at 1:00!

 Kyle Camarda
 KU Chautauqua producer
 camarda at ukans.edu