Schedule for KU's kilocruise on Wednesday, May 31st

Kyle Camarda kyle at tal.engr.ukans.edu
Fri May 26 10:42:17 CDT 2000

Hello,

   I would like to present the following schedule for the Wednesday
 cruise.  We will do audio testing on Tuesday at 1:30 CDT, and final
 sound checks at 1:00 CDT on Wednesday.  All activities will be in the
 Lucky Labrador Room, and we will be conversing on the Waterrfall Glen
 MUD.  We will give phone numbers for the backchannel phone conference
 call and the back-up channel for telco audio patching on Tuesday.  The
 web site for slides will also be posted to this list and given on
 the MUD on Tuesday.  The schedule is (times CDT):

    1:30 - 1:40 PM  Intro to Chautauqua, Ken Bishop
    1:40 - 1:55 PM  Intro to EPSCoR, Ted Kuwana
    1:55 - 2:10 PM  Information Technology Research Initiaives,
                    Dan VanBelleghem
    2:10 - 2:35 PM  Talk by Steve Gordon, OSC
    2:35 - 2:55 PM  Panel Discussion, "Scientific Applications of
                    Access Grid Technologies"
                    Moderator: Kyle Camarda
    2:55 - 3:00 PM  Closing comments, Ken Bishop

 For the panel discussion, we would like to have one person from
 each remote site participate, and will have questions from our
 local audience included as well.  Even with probable delays, we
 expect to finish by 3:30 CDT to allow OSC and others to do regular
 cruise testing.  We appreciate everyone's participation in this event,
 and look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.

Kyle Camarda
KU Chautauqua Producer
camarda at ukans.edu