MPI finale ppt presentaion

Russ Wolf russ at bu.edu
Fri May 19 10:44:04 CDT 2000

Greetings,

For the sake of simplicity and the ability to use the AG most
efficiently - there is no reason to switch the DPPT server during this
or any in progress meeting.  This creates more places where trouble can
occur.

I suggest that we use the OSC server for the duration of the meeting.

This does not mean that NCSA should not or can not run as the dppt
master during their presentation of their slides.

        --Russ