reminder: AG demo 5/12 3:30PM EDT

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Fri May 5 11:50:41 CDT 2000

Hi all - -

BU is giving an AG demonstration for staff from Harvard University next
Friday, 5/12, at 3:30PM EDT. This demo is a follow-up, based on interest
generated at the NOX demo we gave a few weeks ago. I'm still working on
getting details about the people that will be coming, but at this point
what I know is that there's some level of interest at Harvard in setting
up a node and this demo is related to that interest.

All are invited to participate; the more, the merrier. We would very much
like to have someone from ANL participate. Please let me know if you can
do so.

- Jennifer