test cruise Monday, April 3rd

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 31 14:52:15 CST 2000

All,

Hi, Lisa will be your cruise director for Monday.

Our goals remain to get the OSC and Kansas sites up to speed so we can begin
to start running various practice sessions,

The VV lobby is crowded these days so let's meet in the VV Lucky Labrador
room to work on the OSC and Kansas AG nodes. Others are welcome but we want
to focus on OSC and Kansas. We will, as usual, be using the waterfall glen
mud, the access grid hangout room.

Goals are more multicast debugging, multiple video streams, reliable audio,
better problem solving communication, protocols for audio level setting.

See you then,

Terry