4/6, 12pm/e

Allan Bautista abautist at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 30 15:54:04 CST 2000

True, a node is more than just a workstation.

However, I do think efforts to test out
the NSF's new found multicast capabilities should be done.  Ive already
suggested to Tom
that we start to run a beacon from Bob's workstation.  If thats alright
with all the networking guys of course.

Im sure that with the proper support and yadda yadda, people at the NSF
building will want to
tap in on all the AG fun.

Yours truly.. and yadda yadda

Al