test cruise Wednesday 3/29

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 29 15:04:28 CST 2000

All,

We had good luck today - everyone was on the mud.
BU got switched over to Abilene and sounds good.

OSC got their gentner configured so they now have good audio and video.

We were able to see Princeton for the first time, and they are receiving
video, albeit over the bridge while Bill and the network folks sort out
multicast over by there. Looks like we can say we have another new AG site.

We missed all of our friends from Kansas today - can you guys be around on
Monday?

Next Monday, same time, same station

Terry