test cruise wednesday 3/29

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 28 15:27:47 CST 2000

Everyone,

You know the drill:

Test cruise Wednesday, 3/29 at 1:00 central, meet in the VV lobby and use
the waterfall glen mud, the access grid hangout room

Our mission is still to get the new folks up to speed before we start
worrying about running applications and performing presentation dry runs,
etc.. I have invited Princeton to join us, since they haven't been able to
do so before and test their equipment.

Goals: Multiple video streams, good audio, learn about gentner usage, run a
beacon, use the beacon viewer.

If you don't think you have a mud character, tell me now and we'll take
care of it.

In case you're not counting, only about 10 1/2 weeks to go!

Terry