Gentner help request

Yuan He heyuan at ukans.edu
Mon Mar 27 20:04:30 CST 2000

Actually a simple description of the AP400 routing matrix is in Gentner's
manual, also in the help file for the APTools software that is downloadable
from Gentner's Web site. I just exported a matrix file of the default
setting from our APTools, you may install it by just importing it.

good luck,

Yuan He
Chemical and Petroleum Engineering Department
The University of Kansas