Emergency fix for v0.53 beacon viewer

Kai Chen kchen at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 23 13:46:39 CST 2000

Alternatively, you can also download the corrected compact viewer at
http://dast.nlanr.net/projects/beacon/viewer-compact-03232000.tar.gz

The packet size is now configurable via the command line (see the start
scripts for details). Current setting in the script is 40960 bytes.

--
Kai Chen             Research Programmer
217-265-4078         NLANR Application Support