test cruise wednesday 3/22

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 21 15:24:37 CST 2000

oops, that's 1:00 central time.

All,

We will have our first pre-chautauqua test cruise tomorrow, the 22nd at
1:00, for an hour or so, we'll see how it goes.

We'll be in the Big Horn virtual venue room.

Remember, we are focusing on getting new nodes up and running.

First, everyone be on the mud tomorrow. Use the waterfall glen mud, The
Access Grid Hangout Room.

Second, use this time to try and get your network debugged (you are running
a beacon aren't you?) Bill will be available to help out so you try and
make your network people available too.

Third, we'll see what kind of audio and video people can get up and running.

Ohio and Kansas - can you tell me the state of your gear? What you
have,  what you need, what works, what doesn't?

See you tomorrow,

Terry