MUDS for Chautauqua

Lisa C. Childers childers at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 12 22:33:24 CDT 2000

Steve,

The MUD rooms Leslie refers to all exist, and the node ops should
understand where to go based on the names Leslie used.

The Lucky Lab mud room server will be automagically launched by the
virtual venue software, or in a pinch can be manually accessed with
venues.accessgrid.org/7777, walk to lucky.

The Full Sail room is also a vv mud (venues.accessgrid.org/7777, walk to
full.)

The Access Grid Hangout room is our big ole comfy mud room, which can be
accessed through wfg.mcs.anl.gov/7777 and walking to access.

Lisa