Monday Cruises

Jason Leigh spiff at evl.uic.edu
Sun Jun 11 20:43:34 CDT 2000

The script from EVL is as follows.

15 mins - Dan Sandin speaks with remote control powerpoint slides.

5 mins - CAVERNsoft Education demo of collaborative interaction between EVL
CAVE and Simulator. Simulator image will be sent to AG. Image will show a 3D
pumping heart.

5 mins - CAVERNsoft Crayoland demo. Crayoland person in the EVL CAVE will
interact with PC Crayoland clients on AG. Hence video is not streamed over
AG. Each AG node will run their own client and connect back to EVL.

5 mins - questions

Audio Setup

During the demos we will have Dan's voice going into the EVL CAVE and to the
AG. So Dan can instruct the demo as it goes along. The person in the EVL
CAVE can be heard by Dan and over the AG.
Jason Leigh, PhD
spiff at evl.uic.edu              Electronic Visualization Lab (M/C 154)
EVL Phone (312) 996-3002         University of Illinois at Chicago
EVL FAX   (312) 413-7585         851 S. Morgan St. Room 1120 SEO
http://www.evl.uic.edu/spiff     Chicago, IL 60607-7053