specs

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Fri Jun 2 07:06:25 CDT 2000

fyi.

* MULTIPLE MONITORS USE ALL AVAILABLE SYSTEM PAGE TABLE ENTRIES
When you run Win2K with multiple monitors, the system might run out of
system page table entries (PTEs) required to map the monitors' frame
buffers. Microsoft Support Online article Q226064
(http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q226/0/64.asp)
documents a Registry modification you can make to increase the default
number of PTEs and avoid this problem.