access <-> sdsc ip multicast

Daniel A. Reed reed at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 28 12:17:49 CDT 2000

Right, sorry -- didn't mean to leave UNM out.

At 11:34 AM 7/28/2000 -0600, John A. Greenfield wrote:

>Also UNM, but since we tunnel multicast via Argonne if you can see Argonne
>you can probably see us too.
>
>John
>
>On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Daniel A. Reed wrote:
>
> > Certainly Monday's meeting will have folks from Argonne, BU, Atlanta (we
> > hope), and NCSA.
> >
> > At 11:20 AM 7/28/2000, Patrick Dorn wrote:
> > >connectivity between ACCESS and SDSC is working. however, SDSC is not
> > >receiving video from the NSF while ACCESS is. i've been working w/ zaid
> > >from the vbns on that this morning. i will pass along updates as they are
> > >available.
> > >
> > >will anyone other than ACCESS, SDSC, and the NSF be participating in
> either
> > >this afternoon's testing or monday's meetings via ip multicast?
> > >
> > >pld

>John Greenfield
>green at ahpcc.unm.edu
>University of New Mexico
>THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
>Office # 505-277-8249
>Direct # 505-277-9545
>Fax #    505-277-8235

Daniel A. Reed
Professor and Head                      Internet:       reed at cs.uiuc.edu
Department of Computer Science          Research phone: (217) 333-3807
University of Illinois                  Admin phone:    (217) 333-3373
1304 West Springfield Avenue            Research FAX:   (217) 244-6869
Urbana, Illinois 61801                  Admin FAX:      (217) 333-3501

WWW Project Pointer: http://www-pablo.cs.uiuc.edu/