access <-> sdsc ip multicast

Nancy Wilkins-Diehr wilkinsn at SDSC.EDU
Fri Jul 28 11:26:28 CDT 2000

Thanks Patrick,

I am hopeful that someone from the Texas site would be involved in the
testing as well.  They will be participating Monday.  I believe someone
on this distribution has contact information.

There will be two distinct meetings on Monday.  One with:

Argonne, BU, Atlanta(we hope), and NCSA, NSF, TX from 9-12 EDT I believe

the other with

SDSC, NSF, TX from 1-4 EDT.

Then there will be a joint meeting of all parties from 5-6 EDT.

Nancy