access <-> sdsc ip multicast

Borchers, Robert R rborcher at nsf.gov
Fri Jul 28 08:22:40 CDT 2000

Absolutely necessary! I will check with Texas. Bob

Robert R. Borchers, Director       ACIR Division
National Science Foundation        4201 Wilson Boulevard
borchers at NSF.GOV                   Arlington, VA 22230
Phone: (703) 306-1970              FAX: (703) 306-0632
Cellular: (703) 627-3749           www.cise.nsf.gov/acir