New vic to try (snapshot 2000-0727)

Jay Tamboli jtamboli at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 28 08:20:13 CDT 2000

On Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 09:06:56AM -0400, Bob Riddle wrote:
> try to close a vic window on my Win2K machine, Vic crashes.

I thought it might be nice to share this little tidbit I noticed.  I
went to change the size of a window in vic, so I made the video window
the active window, and I meant to hit "s" to make the window small.  I
accidently hit "d", though, and the window disappeared.  Apparently
you can hit "d" to close the windows.  Does anyone else know of any
other keyboard shortcuts?

Jay Tamboli
NCSA