More UIUC AG node stuff

Tony Rimovsky tony at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 26 10:16:16 CDT 2000

ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov
Bcc:
Subject: Re: More UIUC AG node stuff

Eric -- NCSA has been having some local multicast problems over the past few
days, but nothing that sounds like what you describe.  Of course, Jon and I
usually don't have a vic window open, so we wouldn't have noticed it.

This is the kind of things that the Argonne moo is great for.  You can ask
while the problem is going on if others are seeing it and get the problem
better isolated than you generally are able to by yourself.
(Maybe you've actually been on the moo.  I've been getting ready for a trip
and haven't been paying that much attention this week.)