video capture

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 26 06:24:26 CDT 2000

I've never reliably gotten more than one capture card working under NT.
Haven't tried under win2k since we moved the capture to Linux. Under Linux
I regularly run four capture cards in a machine for weeks on end with no
problems. You should be able to run more if you like, until you run out of
slots.

--bob