girlTech stuff again

Jeff Ramacher jeffr at mhpcc.edu
Thu Jul 20 15:21:13 CDT 2000

Allan, thanks for the heads up.  Does this mean that we should be
available for testing at 2:30 EST?  I will talk to the folks here about
the time constraints you mentioned and get back to you with info on our
final schedule (and any ppt slides).
--
Jeff Ramacher (jeffr at mhpcc.edu)                | (808) 879-5077, x264
Maui High Performance Computing Center (MHPCC) | fax (808) 879-5018