yet more info on GirlTECH

Allan Bautista abautist at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 20 14:49:02 CDT 2000

OK,

more stuff on the girlTECH thing.

Panel details ========================================================

	"5-7 minutes is tops. We just
	want to give them  a quick glimpse of everyone. Then we'll have time for
	questions at the end. Reminder - panel is 3:30 Eastern."  -- c. Lanius

	So no funky jibba jabba

Tentative order of participants during panel discussion (this might be
switched around):

San Diego - Rozanne Steckler <steckler at sdsc.edu>, Ann Redelfs
<redelfs at sdsc.edu>

Maui - "Cheryl N. Lawrence" <cheryl at mhpcc.edu>, Bob Dant - MHPCC Candace
Shirley - MHPCC, Leslie Wilkins - Maui Economic Development Board, Women in
Technology project, Christine Andrews - Maui Economic Development Board,
Women in
Technology project
(possible ppts)

Urbana Champaign - Andrea Van Proyen <avanproy at ncsa.uiuc.edu>, "Barbara A.
Kucera" <bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu>, Cristina Beldica <cbeldica at ncsa.uiuc.edu>,
Lisa Bievenue <bievenue at ncsa.uiuc.edu>

Boston??

	Only if Raquell Holmes gets out of jury duty early.

Testing audio/video and PPT stuff=====================================

We will hold the event in the Lucky Lab VV room.

We should all show up an hour 9ore more) prior to the event for testing.
The event starts @ 1:30 EST so everyone in a different time zone should join
accordingly.

PPT

in the event a ppt slide set shows up somehow, I can host the ppt up on my
ftp server.
Im hoping that everyone is familiar with the whole master/host thing for
distributed
ppt.

Backchannel

We have none.  The panel is only for an hour and a half on the grid.
Use the VV lucky lab mud for communications, Ill also be on the wfg mud too.

mkay what else am I forgetting?

Allan Bautista 		NCSA Systems Engineer
abautist at ncsa.uiuc.edu 	Office:(703) 248-0107   Cell:(703) 585-3433
ICQ #33948670 (work)
www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/People/abautist
http://ifrag.ncsa.uiuc.edu/3000gt
"Know your role and shut your mouth!" -- The Rock
"Losing is natures way of saying you suck" -- No Fear