IGRID demos

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 17 11:03:31 CDT 2000

Hi,

To all IGRID participants,

I am including a tentative schedule of talks and demos for the IGRID show in
Yokohama.

We really don't know how things will go, so we should all be prepared for
changes in the schedule. I think I have talked to everyone but if I have
anyone scheduled who cannot make it, please let me know ASAP.

Those with slides should send them to Bob Olson (olson at mcs.anl.gov) ASAP.
Bob has prepared an IGRID page with all the relevant info we have thought of
so far. Remember, no animations in your slides please.
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/igrid2k.htm

This page is also linked off of the AG web pages.

We are looking forward to some good audience attendance and participation.
We are having a number of our students come in to help swell the audience
ranks here at Argonne.

Tonight (midnight CDT, Monday) is the press tour. Demo times are Tuesday and
wed at 8:30 (CDT).

Thanks very much,

Terry