correction: AG reservations: 3/9 and 3/16 (fwd)

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed Feb 23 13:20:41 CST 2000

A correction (and addition) to my email of 2/22:

BU needs to reserve the AG for two demos (all times Eastern):
Thursday, March 9, 10:30 - 11:00 AM: demo for meeting of CEOs
Thursday, March 16, 11:00 - 11:30 AM: demo for NoX meeting

I'll send along more information about the CEOs when it becomes
available. Please let me know if you can be on the grid for these; thanks.

- Jennifer