ARSC Access Grid contact information

Bob Huebert huebert at arsc.edu
Tue Dec 5 19:27:57 CST 2000

Hi Mary,

   Here is the contact information for our AG node at ARSC

Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
http://www.arsc.edu/

Technical services:
   Bob Huebert (Primary)
       email: huebert at arsc.edu
       voice: 1-907-474-5751
    textpage: 9074520150 at page.metrocall.com

   Steve Munk (Windows guy)
       email: munk at arsc.edu
       voice: 1-907-474-6241

User services
   Roger Edberg (Operations)
       email: edberg at arsc.edu
       voice: 1-907-474-5568

Both Roger and myself are subscribed to the ag-tech list. I'd like
Steve (munk at arsc.edu) to be added to the list also. Could some kind
soul (Bob, Terry?) make this happen?

Currently, our AG equipment is being installed, wired, and
configured. The room that we have as a primary local venue is not due
to be completed until just after the first of the year. We will be
using the AG console in standalone mode until the venue is ready. The
core equipment is housed within a 3-wide 19" rack low profile console
on wheels. Its turned out to be rather heavy, but fitting the AGN
into the space we were granted required us to include esthetics in
our solution. Here is a current look at our gear - (Thanks to Terry
for the signage!)

regards,

Bob
Bob Huebert                                 email: huebert at arsc.edu
HPC Visualization Systems Analyst           voice: (907) 474-5751
Arctic Region Supercomputing Center           FAX: (907) 474-5494
University of Alaska Fairbanks                WWW: http://www.arsc.edu/