VIC .RTPdefaults problem

Allan Kenneth Spale aspale1 at uic.edu
Thu Aug 24 11:33:39 CDT 2000

EVL is attempting to multicast and is using virtual venue software.  After
going through the necessary steps to start up the virtual venue software
and log on to the venues webpage, VIC will request that the name and
e-mail information for each video image that we have.  This occurs
regardless of how many times we have gone through this process before.

Upon viewing the .RTPdefaults file, it seems as though the information is
saved there.  My question is why VIC will not use the data stored there
via vrm-eventlistener (since I am assuming that this is what is
controlling the launching of VIC).

Allan Spale
UIC EVL node-op