Node status

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 21 10:36:34 CDT 2000

<<Resending to clarified site links originally provided.....>>

AGers,

Just a nudge (it is what I do best)....

I am updating our Point of Contacts list at:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/schedule.htm#poc

Please take a look at: http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/ag-nodes.htm

If your company is represented as a current or planned node, you should go
ahead and provide with "some" point of contact for your node even if it is in
progress.  This would include general or technical contact, email addresses,
phone number, and the phone number of the actual node space if you would like.
Please also feel free to provide any links to pages or images for our ag-spaces
page at this time as well.

We really need to keep this information as current as possible, it benefits
everyone so much.  Thanks :)

Mary Fritsch
Research Coordinator
Argonne National Laboratory