Fw: Assistance today - the 13th

Frank Gilfeather gilfeath at ahpcc.unm.edu
Thu Aug 10 10:53:16 CDT 2000

All,

I am hoping to get an audience at 14:30 today Thursday the 13th for a Domenici staffer to see the environment.  I have asked Dan Reed or Jim at NCSA to say a few works.  I thank you all for cooperating and participating.  With the great team providing excellent performances which support the incredable exposure the AG is getting, it is no wonder it is becoming so popular.

Sincerely,

Frank

Tom,

Since this is a DC person, can you make it perhaps and you or Janet tell here where you are located and what you provide - in 3 minutes?

Frank L. Gilfeather
Executive Director
High Performance Computing, Education and Research Center
Professor
Mathematics and Statistics
University of Mew Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131