PACS meeting tomorrow

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Thu Apr 27 10:30:11 CDT 2000

The agenda which was sent to the PACS list is below.

- Jennifer

Agenda for April 27th  PACS Meeting
Grid Enabled, 2-5PM CDT

2:00  - Opening Remarks					Gilfeather
	Agenda Items
2:05 - PPP timetable, schedules, etc				Bottum

2:15   - Recap of FY00 Strategic Focus Areas
Status, Accomplishments and Plans - What were the goals and major
deliverables in FY-00 - extrapolate to end of year.  What did not get
accomplished, which was anticipated?
PREPARE PRIOR TO MEETING AND CIRCULATE TO THIS MAIL LIST
·	VMR deployment				Towns and Glenn
·	VMR services 					Loftis and Southern
·	AG Deployment 				Steve Gordon  and Ballance
·	Condor Deployment 				Livny and Smith
·	Research communities/Chautauquas		Lewis

3:00   - Site Accomplishments for FY00- note: still 5 mos. to go, so
extrapolate
EACH SITE PREPARE BEFORE MEETING AND CIRCULATE TO THIS MAIL LIST
Here we want site specific effort towards items above - what specifically
did this site accomplish towards the deliverables above.
·	By focus area - specific tasks undertaken at your site - called for in
SOW and part of the Alliance funding and "official" matching.
·	Level of effort -  including name of individual on each focus area task
mentioned above including  hours budgeted, and hours expended - based on
Alliance funding and "official" matching
·	Tasks and level of effort by focus area outside of Alliance funds and
"official" matching funds

4:00 - Proposed changes and additions for FY01 TO Focus Areas, Objectives,
Tasks and Activities
·	Each focus area should have ideas to present for FY01. Focus area leaders
should have some items ready to put before the group for
consideration.  New areas or items need to be considered for input into
leadership discussions of the PPP.
·	Site input as to their FY01 site level of effort and interest.

4:40 Special Issues
·	New PACS sites
·	Affiliated sites

5:00 Adjourn