Projector specifications....

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Tue Apr 25 15:38:27 CDT 2000

Here is a google search for the remote....

http://www.upgradeheaven.mcmail.com/avequip/tc1000.htm

This is actually a windows CE device that has a serial upload/download cable
and can learn ANY new ir device through a learning window.  It also has a
VERY widespread main IR port to catch LOTS of devices.  The backlight is
necessary since the touch screen gives NO tactile input...the clicks are
useful, but not as useful as a few more dedicated buttons...but then again
the crestron doesn't have any dedicated buttons and is still quite
usefull....

/brian chee