Projector specifications....

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Tue Apr 25 15:14:30 CDT 2000

I've been playing with the Harmon-Kardon/Microsoft control....lots cheaper
than the crestron and does almost the same amount of stuff....not quite as
flexible since you have lots less touch screen area to put buttons
onto....I'm also toying with the stuff from x-10 that allow a pc to do
same...the crestron is some pretty big bucks....

/brian chee