reminder: AG demo @ BU 4/24

Glenn Bresnahan glenn at bu.edu
Sun Apr 23 10:00:45 CDT 2000

Hello all,

Here is the list of people who will be visiting tomorrow:
  Dr. Kees Nieuwenhuis, Director SARA
  Prof.Dr. Wim Liebrand, Director Computing Center of the University of Groningen
  Drs. Rene van Lier, IT Consultant KNMI (Dutch Meteorology Office)
  Luc van der Ham, SGI, Amsterdam

This group will also be visiting EVL and NCSA on the 25th.

- Glenn