AG pictures

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 21 11:18:08 CDT 2000

Fellow AGers,

We have a DOE site visit here at ANL on May 8th and one of the featured
facilities is the Access Grid. Since the AG is a distributed group
collaborative environment we would like to highlight some of the other
distributed AG nodes, namely, you all.

We are putting together a set of slides and a notebook for the review
committee and to make it complete, and to better understand the degree of
variability in the AG setups, we really need pictures of your sites. We are
looking for a full 360 degrees of shots that show your setup.

If you haven't already done so, or if you think you can provide better
snapshots than we already have, please take some time to get some snapshots
and send them to Mary Fritsch (fritsch at mcs.anl.gov).

Thanks very much,

Terry