test cruise Wednesday April 19

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 19 11:07:01 CDT 2000

All,

We've been a little busy here, but we are prepared to cruise today. I'd like
to see how the Chautauqua sites are doing and hear what tech they think they
need to work on. OSC and KU will need to start setting cruise agendas for
the cruises to work on their issues. OSC, how about beginning to practice
with several nodes up at once?

Topics for other cruises might be - telco switch over practice, Panel
discussions, video streaming from VCR's, or whatever other tech you will be
utilizing during the Chautauquas.

See you all at 1:30 cdt, lucky lab room, waterfall glen mud.

Terry