FFTW Workshop

John A. Greenfield green at ahpcc.unm.edu
Tue Apr 18 10:28:00 CDT 2000

We will be in the bridgeport room. I will have the UNM node up and in the
room by 10:00 AM MDT (11:00 AM CDT). I would appreciate it if we can all
get up and connected before the 1:00 PM MDT start of the workshop in order
to make sure everything is working.

The workshop materials are at http://www.ahpcc.unm.edu/Workshop/FFTW
Node operators should download the powerpoint source ahead of time from
there if they can. We may also use some netscape based examples from teh
same site, so yoou may want to bookmark it for quick reference during the
workshop.

I will send another email shortly with the name of the distributed ppt
server.

John Greenfield
green at arc.unm.edu
University of New Mexico
THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
Office # 505-277-8249
Direct # 505-277-9545
Fax #    505-277-8235