video projector choices

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Apr 15 10:49:20 CDT 2000

Hey,

Just to pipe in on projectors.  We buy alot of various projectors from
CompView, contact Kristin below.  They've got a situation that we can use to
our advantage:

the 9250+ is no longer being manufactured, it's being replaced with the
9260.  While they have stock they're selling 9250+'s at $1300 off regular
price.  This is a good deal.  The 9250+ has many features that are necessary
and convenient for the AG setup.  I've cc'd Kristin on this mail, so she can
contact you directly if you want and work out the details..

Compview has been able to provide us with large numbers of projectors ( >
5 ), very fast ( < 48 hours ).

I highly recommend them, they are a service oriented company.

--Ivan

----------- Mail from Kristin Here --------------
Proxima has replaced the 9250+ w/ a brighter unit... the 9260, it has 2200
lumens vs. the 1900 that the 9250+ has.

If we can get all of our ducks in a row, I would encourage you to go ahead
and get the 9250+ if it fits the application. I can save at least $1,300.00
per unit if everyone is ready to order before we run out of them.  We have a
good stock of them in the warehouse so I'm thinking if the ordering takes
place within the next month or so we should be ok.

> Kristin

> Kristin Ford
> Comp View Inc.
> 10035 SW Arctic Dr.