Baseline AG schedule for Clinton visit to Shiprock NM

Bill Nickless nickless at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 13 15:33:42 CDT 2000

Based on Frank's recent email, conversations here at UNM and on the mud, I
would like to suggest the following:

  - That we schedule a test cruise at 6:00 PM MDT / 7:00 PM CDT /
    8:00 PM EDT on Sunday, 16 April 2000.  Agenda for this test cruise
    will be to:

    1) Define a private multicast group for the audio and video at
       Shiprock.

    2) Define the video sources that will be transmitted and received,
       testing for bottlenecks like network bandwidth.

    3) Perform extended audio testing.

    4) Test our ability to switch over to a telephone conference call
       in case of audio compromise.

  - That we schedule another test cruise at 11:00 AM MDT / 12:00 PM CDT
    1:00 PM EDT with a similar agenda.

  - As per Frank's email, we plan for things to get going, for real,
    at or about 5:00 PM MDT / 6:00 PM CDT / 7:00 PM EDT.
===
Bill Nickless    http://www.mcs.anl.gov/people/nickless      +1 630 252 7390
PGP:0E 0F 16 80 C5 B1 69 52 E1 44 1A A5 0E 1B 74 F7     nickless at mcs.anl.gov