AG presentations

Jim Farrar farrar at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 13 10:42:07 CDT 2000

After the hub-bub of the president visit, we probably need to set up some
kind of system to inform all sites of events when they will have local
presenters.  I have just been informed that I will have a local presenter
on Tuesday the 18th for Fast Fourier Transforms and the FFTW library
workshop.  This is a surprise to me.  No one here had even informed me that
they wanted to see the presentation let alone be a presenter for it.  There
must be a way to keep everyone informed of these things.