Plans for Clinton Visit still in flux

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 12 16:57:32 CDT 2000

Temper not an issue, optimization of time and effort here is.

We are having concern from the tidbits we hear from afar that there may be
problems in this coming off suitably well (worries about things other than
the network). If you are all cool with things there, just tell us.

I keep asking about equipment on that end to get a feel for things like how
much video can be displayed there, will the audio be good quality, does it
really matter how much video is sourced from shiprock (we can always
pretend to see you), etc etc.

--bob